IEC CONSTANT TEMPERATURE BATHS are designed for
testing of manufactured product and materials to acertain their
suitability for use in tropical countries for botanical, chemical,
physiological and zoological studies.
IEC CONSTANT TEMPERATURE BATHS is of S.S. The
bath is provided with single door sealed by rubber gasket on the
upper side. Efficient circulation of the liquid is effected by a
stirrer coupled to a motor which draws the liquid across the chamber
and & recirculate it into the working bath. A control panel is
provided to maintain the required temp.
Construction & Design Features
· Constant Temperature Baths are Precisely Constructed and
fabricated thereby giving consistency in performance and an
· Unique water circulation system, heating system .
Resin bonded glass wool insulation ensures temperature stability
and reduced energy consumption.
Control Panel Features
· Microprocessor-based PID controller with auto tuning for
accurate control of temperature with printer interface module to
store data with on line and off line printer option as per print
· Resistive type temperature sensor ( PT 100).
· Standard Model(S):Inside S.S.304 with mirror polish & outside
mild steel powder coated.
· GMP Model(G): Inside S.S. 316 with mirror polish (with white
coating) & outside with S.S. 304 matt buff.
· Temp Range : 10°C above ambient To 100°C
· Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.2°C